- 1 unwaxed orange
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbs sunflower oil
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs pickled green peppercorns
- 4 chicken breast
- salt, pepper
1. Wash the orange in hot water, finely zest half of the peel, and squeeze out the juice. Peel and mince the garlic.
2. Mix the orange zest and juice with the garlic, oil, soy sauce and peppercorns. Place the chicken breast in a freezer bag along with the marinade, seal the bag and place in the fridge to marinate for about 12 hours.
3. The next day, remove the chicken breast from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare them.
4. Gently brush some of the marinade off of the chicken breast. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, then switch to a low level and roast the meat until it is time to flip.
5. Flip the meat, season with salt and pepper and add the rest of the marinade. Cover with the lid, turn off the heat and simmer for about 10 more minutes using the residual heat on the hob.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.