- 1 mango
- 400 g fillet of salmon
- 150 g sugar snap peas
- 2 tbs mustard
- 150 g greek yogurt
- 1 tbs honey
- 5 stalks dill
- salt, pepper
1. Peel and pit the mango. Cut salmon fillet and mango into cubes. Halve the larger sugar snap peas.
2. Skewer the salmon cubes, mango cubes, and a few sugar snap peas on toothpicks and put the first half of the skewers in a Softiera insert.
3. Pour approx. 150 ml of water into the pot and place the Softiera insert inside it. Close with EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring.
4. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 3 minutes in the steam area.
5. Remove EasyQuick once the cooking is finished, remove the Softiera insert and cook the second half of the skewers in the same way.
6. Add mustard, yogurt, and honey to the Quick Cut. Pluck off the dill tips from the stems, add them and mix everything well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Serve the salmon skewers with the mustard-yogurt dip.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.