- 1 garlic
- 50 g fresh spinach
- 1 tbs pine nuts
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs raisins
- salt, pepper
- 2 cod fillet (à 200 g)
- 50 ml white wine
- 50 ml water
1. Peel the clove of garlic, chop a little in Quick Cut. Add the cleaned spinach, finely chop everything together.
2. Mix in olive oil, remove knife, stir in raisins and pine nuts. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Cut a pocket into the fish fillets from the side and fill with the spinach mixture. Mix the wine and water in the pot, put the fish fillets with the Softiera insert into it.
4. Close with EasyQuick with sealing ring 24 cm. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at "A".
5. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 4 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the steam symbol appears.
- Finally, lightly bind the steaming stock, refine with cream, season to taste and serve as a sauce with the fish fillet.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.