- 4 chicken thigh (approx. 180 g each)
- 1 ts dried thyme
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 tbs liquid honey
- 1 tbs sweet paprika powder
- 1 tbs spicy paprika powder
- salt, pepper
1. Remove the chicken thigh from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Mix the thyme with the oil, honey, paprika powder, salt and pepper.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, place the chicken thigh inside with the skin facing up, brush it with the spice paste and cook until it is time to flip.
4. Place the pot in the inverted lid, cover it with the Navigenio upside down and turn to low level, then cook for approx. 30 minutes until golden brown, spooning the cooking juices over the meat every now and then.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.