- 100 g fresh spinach
- 1 tbs pine nuts
- 1 tbs raisins
- 50 g serrano ham
- 2 portions fillets of hake with skin (one tail minus spine)
- 150 ml white wine
1. Overview of ingredients
2. Set Navigenio at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, roast spinach with pine nuts and raisins. Add chopped ham to the mixture.
4. Season and add a fillet of hake skin-side down in the Softiera insert, then place the spinach filling and cover with the other fillet, this time skin-side up.
5. Add white wine to the pot, insert the Softiera insert in the pot and close with the EasyQuick with 24 cm sealing ring.
6. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at "A". Enter approx. 5 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm and turn it until the steam symbol appears.
7. At the end of cooking time, remove EasyQuick, take out the Softiera insert, check the fish is cooked and carefully remove fish from the Softiera without breaking.
- You can thicken the white wine with flour to round off the dish with a sauce. You can add some clams half-way through cooking.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.