- 1 small onion
- 5 stalks flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 75 g almond butter
- salt, pepper
- 8 small filets of trout, skin removed (approx. 100 g each)
- 50 ml dry sherry
- 8 slices Serrano ham
1. Peel and mince the onions. Remove the parsley leaves from the stems and chop finely. Mince the chives.
2. Stir all of this together with the almond butter, then season with salt and pepper. Spread this mixture on the inner side of the trout filets, then roll them up. Wrap a slice of ham around each one and secure it with a toothpick.
3. Heat the pan at highest level up to the roasting window, then switch to a low level and sear the fish rolls on all sides.
4. Deglaze with sherry, then cover with the lid. Switch off the heat, then allow the rolls to cook for approx. 5 minutes (depending on the thickness).
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.