- 4 chicken breast (à 180 g)
- 4 slices smoked ham
- 5 stalks basil
- 1 shallot
- 50 g pine nuts
- 2 tbs ricotta or cream cheese
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 200 ml chicken broth
- 100 g cream
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 ts starch
1. Overview of ingredients
2. Cut a bag into the chicken breasts and add a slice of ham.
3. Pluck basil leaves, peel shallot and chop both together with pine nuts in Quick Cut.
4. Mix with ricotta or cream cheese and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Fill chicken breasts with it and stick with toothpicks.
6. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
7. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 2 and roast chicken breasts from all sides.
8. Then add the broth, cream and saffron. Switch Navigenio to "A", enter approx. 20 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm and cook in the vegetable area.
9. Take out the meat and keep warm. Thicken the sauce with the starch. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.