- 1 kg spareribs (pork)
- paprika powder or AMC Intenso
- pepper or AMC Pepper Trio
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 2 tbs liquid honey
- 1 tbs mustard
- 2 tbs oil
- 300 ml water
1. Rub both sides of the spareribs with the spices and marinate for approx. 2 hours.
2. Mix the lime juice and all the ingredients up to and including the oil in a bowl.
3. Place the spareribs in the pan and add water. Heat the pan on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 20 minutes in the vegetable area. Remove the spareribs, let cool a little and dab dry with paper towel.
4. Clean the pan and lid, cut out an oval of baking paper with the help of the lid.
5. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a medium level, line with baking paper and place the spareribs on top. Roast until the turning point is reached.
6. Turn over and brush some sauce on the roasted side. Roast until the turning point is reached again, turn over and brush sauce on this side too.
7. Switch off the hob, close with the lid, unscrew the Visiotherm and let stand for approx. 10 minutes using the residual heat.
8. Serve the spareribs together with the rest of the sauce.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.