- 300 g Salmon fillet with skin
- AMC Pepper Trio (or pepper)
1. Remove the salmon fillet from the fridge about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, dab the salmon fillet dry with paper towel. Place it in the pan with the skin side up and cover with the lid.
3. Remove pan from the hob and let stand for about 5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet. Season fish with salt and AMC Pepper Trio and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.