- 1/2 kg mutton
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 ts ginger paste
- 1 ts garlic paste
- 1/2 ts refined flour mixed in 1/4 cup water
- salt to taste
- 4 dry red chillies
- 2 cloves
- 2 small cinnamon sticks
- 2 green cardamoms
- 2 ts coriander seeds
- 2 tbs coriander leaves, chopped
1. For the spice powder, heat up the small pot for 2-3 minutes without lid. Add red chillies, coriander seeds, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon sticks. Roast on low level until the spices release their aroma, cool and grind into a smooth powder.
2. Place Eurasia on hob and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, drop in the mutton pieces and press it down lightly. When they are brown, turn them and increase the heat. Roast on the other side.
3. Add the sliced onions and ginger garlic paste and roast till the onions turn light brown in color. Add the chopped tomato, salt, spice powder and mix well.
4. Close the pot with Secuquick softline and set hob to highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 2 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the turbo symbol appears. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the turbo window, set hob at low level and cook until done.
5. Place the pot in an inverted lid and leave it to depressurise by itself. Open Secuquick and pour in the flour-water mixture and simmer until the gravy thickens.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with rotis of your choice.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.