- 500 g frozen spinach
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 g serrano ham
- 50 g pine nuts
- 50 g raisins
- 2 eggs
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Place frozen spinach in the Softiera insert.
3. Place the Softiera in the empty pot 20 cm with a glassful of water. Close with Secuquick softline.
4. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at "A", switch on Audiotherm, choose program “P”, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the Soft symbol appears.
5. At the end of cooking time, place the pot with the Secuquick softline on a heat-resistant surface and leave to depressurise by itself.
6. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
7. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set Navigenio at level 2 and add oil, garlic, ham, pine nuts and raisins. Stir briefly.
8. Add spinach and stir.
9. Break 2 eggs over spinach, switch off Navigenio and close.
10. Leave closed to settle for approx. 4 minutes for the eggs to cook and it's ready.
- You can skip the whole of the first step (Secuquick softline) by using fresh spinach.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.