- 2 chicken breasts (approx. 150 g each)
- 1 untreated lemon
- salt, pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 firm mango
- 100 g greek yogurt
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 ts mild curry powder (or AMC Exotica)
1. Remove the chicken breast from the fridge approx. 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Wash the lemon in hot water, squeeze out half of it and cut the other half into slices.
3. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and place the chicken breast inside. Roast until the turning point is reached.
4. Turn chicken breasts, season with salt and pepper, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and lemon slices.
5. Put the lid on, turn off the heat and allow the chicken breasts to rest for approx. 10 minutes (depending on the thickness of the pieces).
6. Peel the carrots and mango. First, slice both lengthwise with a mandoline and then cut into narrow strips.
7. Remove chicken breasts from pan, let cool slightly and cut into small pieces.
8. Mix yogurt with gravy, soy sauce and curry powder and season with salt and pepper.
9. Mix chicken, mango, carrots and yogurt sauce, let it rest for about 60 minutes and season to taste before serving.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.