- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 ml tomato passata
- 5 tbs chilli sauce
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 3 tbs oyster sauce
- 3 tbs AMC Exotica (or curry powder)
- 1/2 lime
- 100 ml water
- 500 g pak choi
- 2 potatoes unpeeled raw whole
- 2 tomatoes
- 250 g asian egg noodles
- 250 g mung bean sprouts
- 300 g raw, peeled prawns
- 30 g spring onion
1. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic. Mix tomato passata with the chilli, soy and oyster sauce as well as the AMC Exotica. Squeeze out the lime juice and stir in together with the water.
2. Clean the pak choi, cut the stems from the leaves and finely chop both separately. Peel the potatoes and cut into small 1 cm cubes, clean the tomatoes and cut into small cubes.
3. Place the onion and garlic in the Eurasia, place on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level and briefly sauté the onion mixture. Add the egg noodles as well as the dripping wet pak choi stems, the diced potato and tomatoes and also the dripping wet sprouts.
5. Pour on the prepared tomato mixture and place lid. Set stove at highest level, heat up to the vegetable window, set at low level and cook approx. 5 minutes using Audiotherm.
6. Fold in the pak choi leaves and distribute the prawns on top. Set stove at highest level, heat up to the vegetable window, set at low level and cook approx. 5 minutes using Audiotherm.
7. Clean the spring onion, cut into thin rings and place over the noodles when serving.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.