- 1 carrot
- 100 g knob celery
- 1 onion
- 100 g leek
- 1 chicken (approx. 1 kg)
- 800 ml chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 100 g unsalted pistachios
- 150 ml cream
- salt, pepper
- lemon juice
1. Peel and finely dice the carrots, knob celery and onion. Clean the leek and cut into rings.
2. Add the chicken, vegetables, broth and bay leaf to the pot. Cover with Secuquick softline and close.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level and cook in the turbo area for approx. 20 minutes. At the end of cooking time, depressurize the pot and remove Secuquick.
4. Finely chop the pistachios. Briefly let the chicken rest, then remove and remove the skin. Strip the meat off the bones, let cool and cut into small pieces.
5. Remove the bay leaf, add the pistachios and cream to the soup and finely puree. Add chicken and let heat up. Season the soup to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.