- 250 g penne (short tube pasta)
- 450 ml vegetable broth
- 200 g frozen leaf spinach
- 150 g ricotta
- 1 egg
- Salt, pepper
- 75 g grated cheese
1. Overview of ingredients
2. Mix the pasta and broth in a pot and add the frozen spinach.
3. Put on Secuquick softline and close. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at Automatic “A”, switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 1 minute cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears.
4. At the end of the cooking time, place Secuquick in an inverted lid and let it depressurize by itself, remove Secuquick.
5. Mix the ricotta with the egg and fold in. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Spread the cheese over the pasta.
6. Place Navigenio overhead and set at high level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 6 minutes in the Audiotherm and gratinate until light brown.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.