- 1 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 500 g lamb goulash
- 2 ts ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 ts turmeric
- 1 ts cayenne pepper
- 1 ts coriander milled
- 1/2 ts garam masala
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 2 tbs coriander chopped
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Peel and finely dice the onion, clean the tomatoes and cut into small cubes.
3. Place Eurasia on Navigenio, set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 2, add the meat cubes and put on the lid.
5. Roast until the turning point at 90 °C has been reached using the Audiotherm.
6. Turn the meat cubes and gradually add the onion, add paste and spices, roast with it and season with salt. Add tomato cubes and close immediately with the Secuquick softline.
7. Set Navigenio at "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 10 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm and cook in the turbo area.
8. At the end of the cooking time, place Secuquick into the inverted lid and let it depressurise by itself.
9. Remove Secuquick and add coconut milk. Set Navigenio at level 6 and bring the Sauce to the boil for a few minutes.
10. Season the curry and serve sprinkled with coriander.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.