- 500 g mixed fish fillet (e.g., salmon and cod)
- salt, pepper
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 200 g raw peeled shrimps
- 200 g leek
- 1 onion
- 1 red chili
- 2 tbs red curry paste
- 500 ml coconut milk
1. Dice the fish fillet and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Slice the shrimp open along their backs and discard the black digestive tube.
2. Clean and finely cut the leek. Peel the onion, clean the chili and finely cut both.
3. Add the onion and chili to the pot, heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, add the leek and roast. Add the curry paste and roast briefly.
4. Add the coconut milk and bring to a boil. Add the diced fish and the shrimps. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 3 minutes in the vegetable area.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.