- 1 pork fillet (approx. 500 g)
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200 g grapes
- 2 twigs rosemary
- 2 twigs thyme
- 200 ml Cava (Spanish sparkling wine)
- 3 tbs dried cranberries
- salt, pepper
1. Remove the pork fillet from the fridge about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Peel onion and garlic and cut finely. Pluck the grapes from the stems.
3. Close the pot with Oval EasyQuick and heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, dab meat dry with kitchen paper and roast on all sides without lid. Add onion and garlic and roast a little, add herbs and cranberries as well and deglaze with Cava.
4. Put the Oval EasyQuick back on. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook approx. 5 minutes in the steam area. Add grapes and cook again for approx. 3 minutes in the steam area.
5. Remove meat and let rest for a short time. Season the sauce with salt and pepper. Carve the meat and serve with the sauce.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.