- 800 g chestnuts
1. Using a sharp knife, score a shallow line along the rounded side of each chestnut. Cut out a circle of parchment paper with the help of a 28 cm lid.
2. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, then switch to low level, place the parchment paper in the pan and spread the chestnuts on top.
3. Roast until ready to flip over, then stir the chestnuts.
4. Heat the pan on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to low level and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the vegetable area.
5. Once the cooking time is over, stir the chestnuts once more. Replace the lid and finish cooking for about 10-15 minutes (depending on size) in the vegetable area. The chestnuts are best served immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.