- 1 onion
- 40 g sun-dried tomatoes (without oil)
- 350 g mixed mushrooms
- 3 tbs olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1 cake batter for savory cake (round, approx. 24 cm in diameter)
- 50 g grated parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 200 ml cream
- 1/4 ts ground spicy paprika
1. Peel and dice the onions along with the sun-dried tomatoes.
2. Clean the mushrooms with a brush or cloth, then halve or quarter them.
3. Place the pan on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, switch to level 2, add the olive oil and cook the mushrooms until brown. Add and briefly cook the onions and tomatoes, then season with salt and pepper.
4. Pluck the parsley leaves, chop finely, and stir into the mixture. Cut out a circle of baking paper slightly larger than the bottom of the pastry to make it easier to remove the tart from the pan afterwards.
5. Mix Parmesan with eggs, cream, some salt, pepper and paprika powder.
6. Clean and dry the pan. Place the pastry base with the baking paper in the pan. Place the pan on the hob and set it to the highest level. Pace the Navigenio overhead and switch to the large level, then prebake for approx. 3 minutes (around 2 minutes for induction hobs).
7. Spread the mixed mushrooms across the dough base. Spread the cream mixture over this and switch off the hob (if induction, leave at a low level).
8. Place the Navigenio overhead again and switch to the small level, then bake for approx. 20 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.