- 3 small red chili peppers
- 70 ml peanut oil
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 10 raw peeled jumbo shrimp
1. Clean the chili peppers and slice them into rings, then add them to the pan along with the peanut oil. Heat the pan at highest level up to the roasting window, then remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly before stirring in the soy sauce.
2. Place the jumbo shrimp in the Softiera insert.
3. Pour 150 ml of water into the pot, place the Softiera insert inside it and close with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring.
4. Heat the pot at highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 1 minute in the steam area. Remove the EasyQuick once the cooking time is over, then remove the Softiera insert.
5. Arrange the shrimp on a plate and drizzle with the warm chili-infused oil before serving.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.