- 500 g eggplant
- 1 1/2 tbs oil
- 3 tbs water
- 1 ts coriander milled
- 1 ts lemon peel untreated
- 1 ts turmeric
- 1/2 ts chili powder
- 1 ts chickpeas flour
- 1 ts rice flour
- 1 tbs maize starch
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Clean the eggplants and cut into 1.5 cm thick slices. Mix 1 tablespoon of oil and water with spices, flour and starch and season with salt.
3. Turn the eggplant slices in the spice paste and marinate for about 15 minutes.
4. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, place pot in the inverted lid and grease with the remaining oil. Put a layer of aubergine slices in the pot and place Navigenio overhead.
6. Set Navigenio at high level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 5 minutes in the Audiotherm and bake until light brown.
7. Place pot on Navigenio again and set it at level 6. Place the remaining aubergine slices in the pot, again in the upside down lid and bake as described under point 6.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.