- 500 g eggplants
- 1 1/2 tbs oil
- 3 tbs water
- 1 ts coriander powder
- 1 ts lemon zest
- 1 ts turmeric
- 1/2 ts chili powder
- 1 ts chickpea flour
- 1 ts rice flour
- 1 tbs cornstarch
1. Clean the eggplants and cut into approx. 1.5 cm thick slices. Thoroughly mix 1 tablespoon oil, water, and all the ingredients up to and including the thickener, season with salt.
2. Coat the eggplant slices with the spice paste and marinate for approx. 15 minutes.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, put the pot in the inverted lid and grease the bottom of the pot with the rest of the oil. Place a layer of eggplants in the pot.
4. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to high level, bake for approx. 5 minutes until the eggplant slices are pale brown.
5. Place the pot on the Navigenio again and switch to level 6. Place the rest of the eggplant slices inside, put the pot in the inverted lid, and bake in the same way.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.