- 1 L water or vegetable broth
- 200 g coarse polenta (polenta bramata)
- grated Parmesan
1. Pour water or broth into the pot and bring to a boil on the highest level, then switch off the heat. Stir in the polenta slowly with a whisk. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close the lid.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the soft area.
3. After cooking is finished, place the pot in an inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself.
4. Remove Secuquick, season polenta with salt, arrange on plates and sprinkle with Parmesan as desired.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.