- 1 cauliflower
- 1 glass olive oil
1. With the aid of a knife, separate the cauliflower florets, ensuring they are of similar size.
2. Place HotPan with oil on Navigenio and set it at level 4. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, maintain the heat and add the cauliflower florets. Cover with the lid.
4. Remove the lid and dry the inside with a kitchen paper. Turn the cauliflower florets if necessary. Repeat this from time to time, until the cauliflower has an attractive golden colour.
5. Remove the cauliflower, add salt and it's ready.
- Try adding a dash of curry powder to the pieces of deep-fried cauliflower.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.