- 300 g chicken breast
- 1 untreated lemon
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250 g whole wheat orecchiette
- 600 ml vegetable broth
- 2 tbs ajvar (spicy red pepper spread)
- 1 tbs crème fraîche
- 4 stalks parsley
- 50 g young spinach
- 100 g cocktail tomatoes
- salt, pepper
1. Cut the chicken breast into cubes. Finely zest the peel of the lemon. Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic.
2. Add everything together with the orecchiette pasta and the broth to the pot. Cover with Secuquick softline and close.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the soft area.
4. Chop the parsley. Clean the spinach. Cut the cocktail tomatoes into quarters.
5. At the end of cooking time, depressurize the pot and remove Secuquick. Stir the ajvar with the sour cream and carefully fold in with the parsley, spinach and tomatoes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.