- 100 g flour
- 2 ts peanut oil
- 1/2 ts salt
- 50 ml water
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 ginger
- 2 small red chili peppers
- 100 g minced beef
1. Mix flour, oil and salt and knead with water until a smooth dough is formed. Allow to rest, covered, for about 30 minutes.
2. Peel and mince the onion, garlic and ginger; clean the chili peppers and mince them too. Add the minced meat, season to taste with salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Divide the dough into 12 balls and roll them out into circles of about 5 cm. Spread the filling over one half of each circle and fold the other half over, then press down the edges firmly and seal them. Place the first half of the dumplings into a Softiera insert.
4. Pour 150 ml of water into the pot and place the Softiera insert inside it. Place the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring on top. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the steam area.
5. At the end of the cooking time, remove the EasyQuick, thenthe Softiera insert and keep the Pelmeni warm. Finish steaming the second half of the dumplings in the same way.
- Serve the Pelmeni with crème fraîche and chopped chives.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.