- 250 g pork strips
- 200 g peeled, frozen edamame
- 50 g asian ribbon noodles
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tbs AMC Exotica
- 10 g dried Mu Err mushrooms (Judas ears, alternatively shiitake mushrooms)
- 1 carrot
- 250 g pak choi
- 1 small red chili
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 2 tbs sweet-and-hot Asia sauce
- 2 tbs soy sauce
1. Remove the pork strips from the fridge about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare them; defrost the edamame.
2. Cook the noodles in salted water for approx. 2 minutes until nearly done (follow package instructions), drain and mix with sesame oil and AMC Exotica.
3. Soak the Mu Err mushrooms in warm water for approx. 15 minutes, remove, rinse well and quarter.
4. Peel and slice the carrot into thin strips. Clean the pak choi; cut leaves in half lengthwise.
5. Remove seeds from the chili, peel garlic and ginger and finely chop everything. Dab the strips of meat dry with paper towel.
6. Heat the Wok on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, roast the pork strips and remove.
7. Briefly roast the Mu Err mushrooms, carrot, pak choi, edamame, chili, garlic and ginger too. Add the meat and noodles and let everything heat up while stirring. Add Asia sauce and soy sauce, mix everything together and season with pepper to taste.
- If desired, omelet strips can be added to the Bami Goreng.
- Replace AMC Exotica with curry powder (same amount).
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.