- 50 g butter, softened
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1/2 package vanilla sugar
- 1 ts lemon zest
- 1 egg
- 125 g flour
- 1 ts baking powder
- 75 g buttermilk or milk
- 2 pineapple rings (canned)
- 20 g white chocolate
- powdered sugar for dusting
1. Beat the butter with the sugar until fluffy, then stir in the vanilla sugar, lemon zest, and egg. Mix the flour and baking powder and briefly stir in together with the buttermilk or milk.
2. Dab the pineapple dry with paper towel and finely dice. Also finely dice the chocolate and fold in both to the batter. Fill batter in the muffin cups (approx. 50 ml each) and place inside the Softiera insert.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, switch to level 2 and place the Softiera insert with the muffin cups in the pot. Cover with lid and first bake for approx. 15 minutes.
4. Place the pot in the inverted lid, Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to low level, then bake for about 7 minutes.
5. Let the muffins cool down, dust with powdered sugar and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.