- 100 g wheat flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 ml vegetable juice (e.g. beetroot juice or carrot juice)
- 2 eggs
- 1 ts chopped herbs (e.g. parsley)
1. Overview of the ingredients.
2. Mix all ingredients to a thin dough and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
3. Heat up oPan large at highest level/flame until the perfect temperature for roasting is reached.
4. Set at low level/flame, pour the dough for a crêpe into the oPan large and distribute evenly.
5. As soon as the dough is firm, turn and bake until done. Continue with the rest of the dough.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.