- 3 sour apples
- 75 g sugar
- 50 g raisins
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 50 ml apple juice
- 50 g walnuts
- 75 g butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 g flour
1. Peel, quarter, core and dice the apples, mix in the pot with 25 g of sugar, raisins, cinnamon, lemon juice and apple juice.
2. Finely chop the walnuts in the Quick Cut and knead into a crumble with butter, the rest of the sugar, salt and flour.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio, heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, then put the pot in the inverted lid and spread the crumble over top the apples.
4. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to low level, bake for approx. 15 minutes until the crumble is pale brown.
- Serve hot with a scoop of ice cream.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.