- 2 untreated lemons
- 1 small red chili
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 tbs olive oil
- 1 fennel
- 2 small zucchini
- 3 twigs tarragon
- salt, pepper
- 16 raw peeled shrimps
- 500 g spaghetti
1. Zest the lemon peel and squeeze out the juice.
2. Clean the chili and cut into fine rings. Peel and finely cut the onion and garlic. If necessary, lightly slice the shrimps open along their backs and discard the black digestive tube.
3. Mix the shrimps with the lemon zest, half of the lemon juice, chili, onion and garlic and marinate covered in the fridge for approx. 2 hours.
4. Clean the fennel and zucchini, quarter the fennel lengthwise, halve the zucchini lengthwise and cut both into fine slices. Finely chop the tarragon. Drain the shrimps a little, collect the marinade in the process.
5. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the shrimps in batches. Remove from the pan as soon as they turn red. Roast the fennel, add the zucchini and roast briefly.
6. Add the tarragon, the rest of the marinade and all the shrimp. Season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
7. Fill the pot containing the NonSoloPasta insert with plenty of water and cover with the lid. Heat the pot on highest level, bring the water to a boil, add salt, stir and add the pasta.
8. Switch to a low level and cook until al dente (following the instructions on the package). Remove the NonSoloPasta insert from the pot, let drain.
9. Mix the drained spaghetti with the shrimp sauce in the hot pot and serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.