- 2 apples
- 125 g flour
- 1/2 ts sugar
- 250 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 ts baking powder
- 2 tbs oil
1. Peel and grate the apples. Mix with the rest of the ingredients into a smooth batter and let rest for approx. 30 minutes.
2. Heat the pan on highest level up until the perfect temperature for roasting is reached.
3. Switch to a low level and add three small portions of batter to the pan.
4. As soon as the batter firms up, turn over and roast until done. Continue with the rest of the batter.
- These little apple pancakes are known in Switzerland as “Apfelbachis”!
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.