- 800 g medium waxy potatoes
1. Wash and brush the potatoes thoroughly.
2. Put a cup of water in the pot and put the potatoes in the softiera insert inside.
3. Place Secuquick softline on top and close. Place pot on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 13 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the soft window, set at low level and cook until done.
5. Depressurise Secuquick under running water and remove. Allow the potatoes to cool down a bit, peel and serve.
- You can save even more energy if you let the Secuquick in the inverted lid depressurise by itself. Then the cooking time reduces to 6 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.