- 150 g zucchini
- 200 g eggplant
- 200 g large mushrooms
- 3 twigs rosemary
- 3 twigs thyme
- 9 tbs olive oil
- 16 raw peeled jumbo shrimps
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small red chili
- 3 tomatoes
- 300 g mozzarella
- salt, pepper
- 4 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 5 stalks flat leaf parsley
- 4 stalks basil
1. Clean zucchini, eggplant, and mushrooms. Cut everything into slices, remove the rosemary leaves and thyme leaves from the stems, chop finely, and mix everything with 4 tbsp of olive oil.
2. Peel the garlic, clean the chili, finely chop both, mix with shrimp and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
3. Clean and cut the tomatoes into slices; also cut the mozzarella into slices.
4. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, roast shrimp on both sides, remove. Also roast the sliced vegetables on both sides, working in batches.
5. Place the grilled vegetables and shrimp on the platter and season everything with salt and pepper. Drizzle vegetables with balsamic vinegar and shrimp with lime juice. Finely chop the parsley and sprinkle over the shrimp.
6. Plate the tomato and mozzarella slices on the platter, season with pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
7. Marinate the antipasti platter in the fridge for approx. 1 hour.
8. Before serving, remove the basil leaves from the stem, finely cut and sprinkle over the tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Serve freshly toasted bread with the mixed antipasti.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.