- 1 small red bell pepper
- 250 g pasta (e.g. Fusilli)
- 450 ml vegetable broth
- 200 g ham in cubes
- 100 g frozen leaf spinach
- 100 ml cream
- sweet paprika powder
- salt, pepper
- 80 g grated cheese
1. Overview of ingredients
2. Clean the bell pepper and dice it. Mix the vegetable broth, diced ham and frozen spinach in the pot together with pasta.
3. Place Secuquick softline on pot and close. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at Automatic “A”, switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 2 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears.
4. Place Secuquick at the end of the cooking time in the upturned lid and let depressurize by itself.
5. Remove the Secuquick and stir in the cream. Season with paprika powder, salt and pepper and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Place Navigenio overhead and set at high level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 6 minutes in the Audiotherm and gratinate until golden Brown.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.