- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500 g tomatoes
- 600 g tuna fillet
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt, pepper
- sugar to taste
1. Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic. Scald tomatoes in boiling water, remove the skins and dice. Coarsely dice the tuna.
2. Clean the bell pepper, cut into strips and add to the pot. Add the diced tomatoes, onion and garlic and mix.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the vegetable area.
4. At the end of cooking time, stir in the diced tuna, heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 2 minutes in the vegetable area.
5. Add the olive oil and season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar and serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.