- 2 bananas
- 6 ts chocolate spread
- 2 eggs
- 50 g flour
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 400 ml oil for deep-frying
- cinnamon sugar
1. Cut off the ends of the bananas, then – without peeling – slice each of the whole bananas into thirds. Use an apple corer to hollow out the banana pieces and fill each one with chocolate spread before peeling (the peel provides some stability while you hollow them out).
2. Whisk the eggs in a dish and prepare two plates – one with flour and one with breadcrumbs. Roll the banana pieces first in flour, then in the whisked egg, and then in the breadcrumbs to finish.
3. Add oil to the pan and heat at highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, add the bananas and deep-fry them until it is time to flip.
4. Remove the bananas and allow to drain on a paper towel. Best served immediately, dusted with cinnamon sugar.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.