- 300 g chicken breast fillet
- salt, pepper
- 1 egg
- 4 tbs flour
- 5 tbs bread crumbs
- 800 ml frying oil
1. Cut the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Whisk the egg in a deep plate, pour the flour and breadcrumbs into a small combi bowl.
3. First put the pieces of meat into the bowl with the flour, put on the lid, shake well until everything is well dusted with flour. Then turn with the help of a fork in the beaten egg. Finally, proceed in the same way with the breadcrumbs as with the flour. Let the breaded nuggets rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
4. Add oil to the HotPan Prime, place the lid on the HotPan Prime, place on Navigenio and set at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm, turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 2, add nuggets to the HotPan Prime. Put on the lid, roast until the turning point at 90 °C has been reached using the Audiotherm. Turn the nuggets briefly, take them out as soon as they are golden brown and let them drip off on kitchen paper.
- With the AMC Visiotherm you always have the perfect temperature control when roasting.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.