- 2 schnitzel (either pork, veal or turkey depending on preference)
- salt, pepper
- ground spicy paprika
- 2 tbs flour
- 5 tbs breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 40 g butter
1. Pat the schnitzels dry with a paper towel; if necessary, cover them in clingfilm then beat them a bit flatter, then season.
2. Prepare two plates – one with flour and one with breadcrumbs. Beat the egg in a deep dish with a fork. Turn each cutlet first in flour, then in egg and finally in breadcrumbs. Gently shake off excess breading.
3. Add butter to the pan and heat up on highest level.
4. As soon as the butter begins to foam, place the schnitzels in the pan, put the lid on and roast on the highest level up to the roasting window.
5. Switch to a low or medium level and continue cooking until it is time to flip. Flip the schnitzel, dry the inside of the lid with a paper towel, then replace the lid.
6. Unscrew the Visiotherm and roast the schnitzels for about 3 minutes until they are golden brown.
7. Remove the schnitzel and serve immediately.
- Finish roasting thicker or stuffed cutlets such as cordon bleu until they have reached the desired cooking point.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.