- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 1 chili
- 700 g tomatoes
- 500 g minced beef
- 280 g drained corn (canned)
- 250 g drained kidney beans (canned), rinsed
- 70 g hot mustard
- 150 g tomato paste
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 500 ml beef broth
- 3 tbs olive oil
- salt, pepper
1. Peel garlic and onions, remove most of the seeds from the chili peppers and dice everything finely. Clean and dice the beefsteak tomatoes.
2. Place the EasyQuick with the sealing ring 24 cm on top. Heat the pot at highest level up to the roasting window, switch to level 2, add the minced meat and roast it while breaking it up into small crumbs with a spatula.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients up to and including the broth and stir together. Cover again with the EasyQuick, heat the pot at highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 15 minutes in the steam area.
4. At the end of the cooking time, remove the EasyQuick. Season chili to taste with olive oil, salt and pepper and serve.
- You can add a special layer of flavor by seasoning the dish with a very small piece of dark chocolate.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.