- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 chili
- 400 g tomatoes
- 290 g drained kidney beans (canned), rinsed
- 50 ml vegetable broth
- salt, pepper
- coriander powder
- 100 g cashew butter
- 20 ml water
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 ts mustard
- salt, pepper
- agave syrup
- 8 tortillas
- 1 zucchini
- Salad leaves
1. Peel the onion and garlic, clean the chili pepper and tomatoes, and finely dice everything.
2. For the sauce, stir the cashew butter with water, lime juice, and mustard and season with salt, pepper, and agave syrup.
3. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of the EasyQuick and place it in the Combi sieve insert, then place the tortillas inside one after the other.
4. Add the onion, garlic and chili to the pot, heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and cook the onion mixture. Stir in the diced tomato, beans and broth, place the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring on top.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 2 minutes in the steam area.
6. Cut the zucchini into thin strips or slice with a mandoline and prepare some salad leaves.
7. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick, place the sieve insert with the tortillas inside onto the pot, and close with the EasyQuick again. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 1 minute in the steam area.
8. Season the beans. Place the salad leaves on the tortillas, spread on the beans, zucchini strips and cashew sauce, fold up the lower side of the tortillas and roll into wraps.
- If the cashew sauce becomes too thick, you can stir in some sunflower oil.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.