- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 chili
- 400 g tomatoes
- 290 g drained kidney beans (canned), rinsed
- 50 ml vegetable broth
- salt, pepper
- coriander powder
- 100 g cashew butter
- 20 ml water
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 ts mustard
- salt, pepper
- agave syrup
- 8 tortillas
- 1 zucchini
- salad leaves
1. Peel and cut the onion and garlic finely, clean the chili and cut this too. Wash and dice the tomatoes into small cubes.
2. For the sauce, stir the cashew butter together with water, lime juice and mustard and season with salt, pepper and agave syrup.
3. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of the EasyQuick and place it in the sieve insert, then place the tortillas inside one after the other.
4. Add the onion, garlic and chili to the pot, heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, and cook the onion mixture. Stir in the diced tomato, beans and broth, place the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring on top.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 2 minutes in the steam area.
6. Cut the zucchini into thin strips or slice with a mandoline and prepare some salad leaves.
7. Remove the EasyQuick at the end of the cooking time, place the sieve insert with the tortillas inside onto the pot and replace the EasyQuick. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 1 minute in the steam area.
8. Season the beans. Place the salad leaves on the tortillas, spread on the beans, zucchini strips and cashew sauce, fold up the lower side of the tortillas and roll into wraps.
- If the cashew sauce becomes too thick, you can stir in some sunflower oil.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.