- 1 cup beetroot grated
- 100 g tofu grated
- 1/2 ts garlic paste
- 1 tbs amchoor powder
- 1 tbs roasted and crushed anardana
- 1 pinch chaat masala
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup crushed oats
- 1 ts oil
1. Mix together grated beetroot, tofu, garlic paste, amchoor powder, chaat masala, salt and anardana.
2. Divide the mixture into lemon size balls & shape them into kebabs.
3. Roll the kebabs in crushed oats powder.
4. Place HotPan Prime on hob and set at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level and add oil. Roast the kebabs on both sides.
6. Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.