- 75 g sugar
- 150 ml cream, room temperature
- 1 pinch salt
1. Add the sugar to the pan. Heat the pan on the highest level up. As soon as the sugar begins to melt, switch to the low level and lightly caramelize the sugar until golden brown, gently moving it.
2. When the sugar has melted into caramel, add the cream and salt.
3. Let the caramel sauce simmer on medium level until a creamy sauce is formed.
4. Let the sauce cool.
- The caramel sauce can be served with cakes, pies or cookies. It also goes wonderfully with pudding.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.