- 1 kg oranges
- 100 g orange marmalade
- 3 fresh eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 ml cream
- 50 g sugar
- 250 g mascarpone
- 250 g ladyfingers
- 2 tbs cocoa
- 1 pinch cinnamon
1. Segment the oranges into slices. To do this, use a sharp knife to remove the peel and the white skin and segment into slices by cutting between the membranes, collecting any juice created and thoroughly squeezing out the rest.
2. Mix the juice (approx. 100 ml) with the orange marmalade until smooth.
3. Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the whites with some salt until stiff. Also whip the cream until stiff.
4. Beat the sugar with the egg yolk until a light yellow and thick fluffy mixture forms. Carefully fold in the mascarpone, whipped cream and egg whites.
5. Place a layer of ladyfingers in the Lasagnera, pour the orange sauce over the top and let the ladyfingers soak.
6. Spread half of the orange slices on top of the ladyfingers. Then spread half of the cream over the top of this. Add another layer of ladyfingers and spread the rest of the orange sauce over the top. After briefly soaking, add the rest of the orange slices and finally the rest of the cream over the top.
7. Close the Lasagnera with the lid and let chill in the fridge for at least five hours.
8. Mix the cocoa powder and cinnamon and sift over the tiramisu before serving.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.