- 1 kg oranges
- 100 g christmassy orange jam à l' AMC
- 3 fresh eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 ml cream
- 50 g sugar
- 250 g mascarpone
- 250 g ladyfingers
- 2 tbs cocoa
- 1 pinch cinnamon
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Segment the oranges into slices. To do this, use a sharp knife to remove the peel and the white skin and segment into slices by cutting between the membranes, collecting any juice created and thoroughly squeezing out the rest.
3. Mix the juice (approx. 100 ml) with the orange jam until smooth.
4. Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the whites with some salt until stiff. Also whip the cream until stiff.
5. Beat the sugar with the egg yolk until a light yellow and thick fluffy mixture forms. Carefully fold in the mascarpone, whipped cream, and egg whites.
6. Place a layer of ladyfingers in the Lasagnera, pour half of the orange sauce over it and let the ladyfingers soak.
7. Pour half of the orange fillets over the biscuits. Then spread half of the cream on top. Layer another layer of ladyfingers and spread the rest of the orange sauce over them. After a short soaking time, pour the remaining orange fillets and finally the rest of the cream on top.
8. Close the Lasagnera with the lid and let chill in the fridge for at least five hours.
9. Mix the cocoa powder and cinnamon and sift over the tiramisu before serving.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.