- 500 g apples
1. Peel or only wash the apples, quarter, core and cut into small pieces.
2. Add dripping-wet apple pieces into the pot. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 15 minutes in the vegetable area.
3. At the end of cooking time, puree the apples with a hand blender and round off as desired.
- Adding some vanilla or cinnamon gives the apple sauce a particularly delicate flavor.
- The cooking time of the apples varies depending on the variety: Tender types such as Belle de Boskoop and early varieties such as Grafenstein or White Transparent have a shorter cooking time. Other apple varieties such as Elstar or Braeburn require a longer cooking time.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.