- 500 g pizza dough (from fridge or selfmade)
- 100 g crème fraîche
- 3 tbs white almond butter
- 10 plums
- Colored sprinkles, marzipan pumpkins and chocolate cubes
1. Divide the pizza dough into six portions and make round sheets with a diameter of approx. 22 cm. Mix the crème fraîche and almond butter together. Wash and stone the plums and cut into strips.
2. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps when reaching the roasting window, place first dough inside, spread with some almond mix and layer with some plum stripes.
4. Set pot in the inverted lid and place Navigenio upside down on it. Bake at high level approx. 2 minutes until light brown.
5. Then decorate with the decor as you like and remove the tarte flambée.
6. Put the pot back on the Navigenio at level 6, insert the second sheet of dough and top it up in the same way. Place again in the upturned lid and bake with high level for about 2 minutes. Do the same with the rest of the tarte flambée, always place the pot on top of the Navigenio at level 6 and bake upside down with high level. From the third tarte flambée, extend the baking time a little.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.