- 1 bunch soup base vegetables (leek, carrot, celeriac, parsley)
- 1 onion
- 1 kg beef bones (have the butcher chop them into pieces)
- 1 kg beef for boiling
- 2 1/2 L water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 ts peppercorns
1. Clean the soup greens and cut into small pieces. Wash the onion and pat dry. Halve the onion with the skin crosswise, put the cut side down in the pot and put the lid on.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and lift onions from the pot bottom.
3. Add the soup greens and bones, roast briefly on medium 3 while stirring.
4. Add meat and pour on water. Add spices and stir. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close the lid.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 25 minutes in the turbo area.
6. At the end of the cooking time, place pot in the inverted lid and let depressurize on its own. Let cool down meat a little and remove. Pour the broth over a sieve (lined with a strainer).
7. Use according to the recipe and season to taste or allow to cool and freeze in portions.
- If necessary, remove fat from the meat. Cut the meat into slices and serve with a horseradish sauce or cut into strips and make a beef salad.
- The broth goes perfectly with a beef pot or beef roulades.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.