- 1 ginger
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 ts chili flakes
- 2 ts lemon juice
- 250 g raw peeled jumbo shrimp
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 250 g risotto rice
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- salt, pepper
- grated Parmesan, to taste
1. Peel and finely cut the ginger. Mix the olive oil, chili flakes, lemon juice and shrimp and marinate for approx. 1 hour.
2. Peel and finely dice the onion; clean and cut the zucchini into slices.
3. Add the onion to the pot, heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low Level and roast the onion.
4. Add the risotto rice and roast briefly. Add the vegetable broth, stir, cover with Secuquick softline and close the lid.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook with time setting “P” in the soft area.
6. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself, remove Secuquick.
7. Fold in the shrimp, let stand until they turn red.
8. Season with salt and pepper, stir in Parmesan as desired, and serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.