- 12 plaice fillets
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 1 bunch dill
- butter for greasing
- 150 ml white wine
- 100 g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbs greek yogurt
1. Dab the plaice fillets dry with paper towel and place them on the work surface with the skin side up. Sprinkle with the lemon juice and season with salt.
2. Pluck off larger sprigs dill, place one sprig on each fish fillet and roll up. Finely chop the remaining dill.
3. Grease Softiera insert with butter and place plaice fillet rolls in it (with the beginning of the roll facing down).
4. Pour the wine into the large pot and place the Softiera insert inside. Close with the EasyQuick with sealing ring 24 cm.
5. Heat the pot highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 2 minutes in the steam area.
6. Add butter to small pot, switch to medium level and melt, but do not allow to get too hot. Remove pot from heat.
7. At the end of cooking time, remove Softiera insert from pot, pour 100 ml steaming liquid into a narrow tall mixing cup, place the Softiera insert back to pot and cover to keep warm.
8. Add the egg yolks to the steaming liquid and beat with a hand blender until frothy, slowly blend in the melted butter.
9. Return butter sauce to pot, stir in yogurt and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly (but do not allow to boil). Add dill and season sauce with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.