- 250 g waxy potatoes
- 250 g carrots
- 50 g knob celery
- 100 g leek
- 1 tomato
- 1 ts olive oil
- 300 g cod fillet
- salt, pepper
- 1 untreated lemon
1. Peel and finely dice the potatoes, carrots and celery. Clean the leek and cut into rings.
2. Scald tomato with boiling water, remove the skin and finely dice.
3. Add potatoes, carrots and celery dripping wet to the pot, spread the leek rings and diced tomato on top.
4. Grease sieve insert with oil, halve the fish fillet, season with salt and pepper and place in the sieve insert. Wash the lemon, cut into slices and place on top of the fish.
5. Place the sieve insert on the pot and cover with lid. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 20 minutes in the vegetable area.
6. At the end of the cooking time, season the vegetables to taste with salt and pepper and serve with the fish.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.